The Kansas Society of CPAs has announced the 14 graduates of its 2021-2022 Lead to the Future, Leadership-Elite Network class.
Now in its 11th year, the Lead to the Future program prepares emerging CPAs for leadership roles through forward-looking strategies that affect the organizations, communities and the CPA profession they serve. This year’s class has worked with organizations such as the KSCPA Board of Directors, the KSCPA Educational Foundation Board of Directors, AICPA Committees, and the AICPA Board of Directors.
Attendees received coaching advice from Sarah Elliott, co-founder of Intend2Lead, a leadership development company that focuses on accounting professionals.
“This new class of L2F participants immediately demonstrated their commitment to what true leadership requires – looking within, being vulnerable and open to change, and connecting authentically,” Elliott said in a statement. “They are already envisioning new futures for themselves, their organizations and the profession, and I can’t wait to see what they create together. Working with this incredible group of leaders makes me passionate about what is possible for the accounting profession in Kansas and beyond! “
This year’s program graduates, in alphabetical order, are:
- Jami Benyshek, Senior Executive, Adams Brown Strategic Allies and CPA;
- Cassandra Carolan, Director, BT & Co., PA;
- Joe DeBauche, Director, Swindoll, Janzen, Hawk & Loyd LLC;
- Keaton Dugan, Senior Partner, K. Coe Isom LLP;
- Beauty Henecke, Senior Tax Partner, Goering & Granatino PA;
- Candice Johnson, Director, Swindoll, Janzen, Hawk & Loyd LLC;
- Christine Kirchner, Senior Partner, K. Coe Isom LLP;
- Shawnell Linot, Senior Manager, BKD, CPA and Advisors;
- Rachel Ogle, Director of Accounting and Inventory, PTMW Inc .;
- Kelly Terhune, Senior Partner, K. Coe Isom LLP;
- Tara Mollhagen Shepard, Partner, Bever Dye LC;
- Ryan Scheck, Senior Executive, Adams Brown Strategic Allies and CPA;
- Allison Whitfield, Senior Tax Partner, Goering & Granatino, PA; and,
- Chloe Zimmerman, Senior Partner, K. Coe Isom LLP.
To learn more about this year’s class and the Lead to the Future program, visit the KSCPA website here.